Parts shall be measured under one condition (temperature: 5~35 ℃, humidity: 45% ~ 85% R.H., atmospheric pressure: 860 ~ 1060hPa), unless standard conditions (temperature: 25±3 ℃, humidity: 60±10%R.H. atmospheric pressure: 860 ~ 1060hPa) are adjusted.
Category： Atomizing sheet
Keywords: buzzer | horn | materialized film
. Technical Parameter
|1||Resonant Frequency||115 5kHz|
|2||Resonant Impedance||150 Ω max.|
|3||Static Capacitance||2800PF 15% at 1.0kHz|
|5||Rated Voltage||Vp-p 80Vmax|
|6||Input Power||2.SW max.(Normal use 0.8W)|
|7||Test Environment||23±3 ℃ 40-70% RH|
|8||Storage Temperature||-30C-+ 80C|
2. Dimensions Unit: mm
3. Micropore Effect Diagram
Instructions for Use:
1. The frequency of the component is only used as a reference value in electrical circuit design and is not recommended as IQC standard.
2. The convex surface of the metal is the direction of fog, the concave surface of the metal convex hull is the direction of the liquid inlet;
3. Storage conditions: temperature 5-40 ℃, relative humidity less than 65%;
4. Avoid damage caused by no-load operation of the product;
5. The atomized liquid of the product is normal saline, and the atomization effect of other liquids may not be good.
6. If the ambient humidity is greater than 60%, a certain degree of surface condensation may occur when using the product;
7. The steel sheet is made of SUS316.
Mobile two-dimensional code