The buzzer usually has the following faults in use.
1. The buzzer will not sound until it is installed. This depends on the quality of the buzzer itself
2. When there is no sound or no sound after the buzzer is welded. At this time, if the power of the soldering iron used in welding is too high (20-30w soldering iron is recommended), or the time is too long (it is recommended to complete the welding point within 3 seconds), the welding points of the buzzer pin and coil may be thermally welded, resulting in temporary welding.
3. After welding, the buzzer may not sound normally if the starting current of the buzzer is too small or too large (the normal action current of the buzzer is 20-30ma).
4. The buzzer will change sound or mute after being used for a certain time. At this time, the continuous ringing time of the buzzer is too long (if the continuous ringing time of the buzzer does not exceed 8-10 hours, it may change sound or burn), or the buzzer will be affected by the environment.
5. After the buzzer is welded, there is no modulation and sound when working on the wire board, but as long as it is removed and tested with DC regulated power supply, there is no problem. In this case, the buzzer may be disturbed.
Summary of Changzhou FHD electronics SMD buzzer
When you buy a buzzer, you only look at the price and can't ignore the characteristics of your own circuit. In order to effectively avoid these problems, please select the buzzer according to the design characteristics of your electronic product line. When the circuit design of electronic products has strict requirements on the current loss of electronic components, and the starting current of the buzzer is less than 10mA, the buzzer manufacturer can aim at the buzzer with low current loss. Our company Changzhou FHD electronics SMD buzzer and various buzzers are welcome to consult.